Hello, as you know I am Silver....
..and this is my sister Gold. Were here to take part in the two evil sisters challenge.
Close-up of me.
Then a close-up of my sister. Sorry she blinked during this pic! She'll pay for this! Sorry letting my evil trait takeover again. Darnit!
Gold:
Fianally the stuck-up diva let me talk! So let me introduce myself I'm Gold. I'm sorry I dont give out my last name!! Saftey reasons, which is exactly why me and my sister built this. OUR TORTURE CHAMBER! I mean BASEMENT! Yes thats our BASEMENET!
Silver:
Enough jibber-jabber from the peanut gallery! Time to get down to buisness. With our 'family' trip to Central Park.
Gold:
Where I met... Him, our first victim. Gabe Carnelis.
But there's one problem with my plot. His girlfriend, which I have no problem with spliting them up the rules only say I cant attack married men.
I have to give him credit though he didnt make it easy.. I actually had to *barf* apoligize to him after 'offending his 'tramp' I mean girlfriend!
Gold:
I dont exactly know what went wrong with their conversation but all i saw was a slap of the face and my sister running away...
When I awoke that morning Silver wouldn't talk to me about anything. I still didnt know what happened that night.
Silver:
My sister didnt need to know.. no one needed to know that was between me and Gabe. I took the first chance I got to call him over and give him what he deserved.
Look at him! Ha hes so disgusting! I'm going to look forward to killing him!
So yes, I kissed him and I kissed him good. He murmured something in hy ear and I ever so gracefully pulled him into the basement
and you can guess what happened down there...
I kissed him one last time. For the last time of his life.
After that I left him to die.....


















No comments:
Post a Comment